- Quality – Provide services of the highest caliber by meeting customer expectations and delivering value.
- Health – Provide a sustainable workplace and work practices, delivering world-class performance and care.
- Safety – Provide a threat-free work environment for employees.
- Security – Manage potential threats to operations, reputation and assets.
- Environment – Prevent pollution and reduce waste.
|First Aid Cases||6||5||5||8||4||2||4||0|
|Hi-Potential Near Misses||8||6||5||3||3||4||9||0|
|Restricted Work/Transfer Cases||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Lost Time Work Cases||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Total Recordable Injury/Illness Cases||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
NCS SubSea is committed to providing a workplace that is both safe and healthy for personnel while minimizing any adverse impact of our operations on the environment. The fundamentals in terms of achieving Goal Zero shall be achieved by all personnel adhering to the following initiatives:
- Exercising their Stop Work Authority to interrupt unsafe acts or unsafe conditions
- Reporting injuries, incidents, illness, and property damage of any nature
- Establishing appropriate safeguards and controls against all identified risks to its personnel, property and the environment
- Continuously improving all aspects of our operations to promote greater effectiveness, communication, and reduction in loss
- Ensuring compliance with mandatory rules and regulations, and to gain additional knowledge recommended by industry organizations
Work with a valid work permit when required.
Obtain authorization before overriding or disabling safety critical equipment.
No alcohol or drugs while working or driving.
Conduct gas tests when required.
Protect yourself against a fall when working at height.
While driving, do not use your phone and do not exceed speed limits.
Verify isolation before work begins and use the specified life protecting equipment.
Do not walk under a suspended load.
Wear your seat belt.
Obtain authorization before entering a confined space.
Do not smoke outside designated smoking areas.
Follow prescribed journey management plan.